Studying Scenic Art at Central School of Speech and Drama and loving every minute of it.
Welcome to my blog, if for some absurd reason you want to know more about me, click on the About Me link below. You'll find the normal stuff on here; I post a lot of lyrics and quotes too. Post me a question and I'll get back to you always. :) Go wild!
Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don't be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
I tend to blog a mix of my own stuff and others but you'll always know if it's my own.
- Grow up, be mature, but still maintain those beautiful qualities. What I feel is important is the freedom to invent things, however ridiculous. Don’t be afraid to take risks, to be creative, and try things. - Johnny Depp
- Who is the happier man? He who has braved the storm of life and lived, or he who has stayed securely on the shore and mereley existed. - Hunter S. Thompson
- So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It’s always the last day of summer and I’ve been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I’ll grant you I’ve had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they’re making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I’ve left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there’s almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door. - Blow
- May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars. - Blow
- If you turn on the television and see the horrors that are happening to people in the world right now, I think there’s no better time to strive to have some kind of hope through imagination. I think it’s a time to close your eyes and try to make a change, or at least hope to make a change, or we’re going to explode. - Johnny Depp
- There’s nothing - you know - nothing else like music. Nothing that touches us on that, uh, that deep level. Music can open up so many emotions that we didn’t know we had. It’s the magical thing about musicals, you know, on the stage or on film or whatever. Love songs. They work so well because music touches us, emotionally, where words alone can’t. - Johnny Depp
- You might never fail on the scale I did, but some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. - JK Rowling
We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back. - Hunter S Thompson
Toute musique qui ne peint rien n’est que du bruit. - Jean Le Rond D’Alembert
My son came here to do what he loves to do, and that’s to fight fire and help people, so it makes it a little bit easier for me knowing he died doing what he loved to do. This guy, this beautiful woman, this… they didn’t come here to be murdered that day, they came here to work and make a buck, and these are the poor folks, y’know… try to understand, what did they do? They did nothing. They didn’t hurt anybody. So we do have a mission in life don’t we? And that’s tomorrow, and we use these faces… these beautiful faces and make a difference for tomorrow. - Man behind the 9/11 Tribute Center
I’d rather do nothing and be happy than do something I know I don’t love.
You can’t just say there is a God because well, the world is beautiful. You have to account for bone cancer in children. You have to account for the fact that almost all animals in the wild live under stress with not enough to eat and will die violent and bloody deaths. There is not any way that you can just choose the nice bits and say that means there is a God and ignore the true fact of what nature is. - Stephen Fry
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. - Charles W. Eliot
It has been said that time heals all wounds, I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting it’s sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but is never gone. - Rose Kennedy